PADI eLearning Online Divers Course
PADI launch the new way to learn diving with the PADI eLearning Online Open Water Course
Learn to scuba dive in the comfort of your own home then join us in Thailand to complete your in water training.
Why waste time on your holiday learning the academics. Join us on the all new way to learn, the PADI eLearnig Open Water Course. Complete your knowledge development online in the comfort of your own home or anywhere you find the time to get online!
Learn diving at your own pace and when it is convenient for you. Have access to online diver manuals 24hrs a day. Highly experienced dive instructors can guide you on your way by means of email. Why use your holiday time to spend a day in the classroom when you can come fully prepared and save that day for the excitement of an extra day of scuba diving Pattaya or just relaxing by the swimming pool.
We will welcome you to our dive center, Mermaids, a PADI Career Development Center to complete your dive training: Our highly trained PADI dive instructors have access to your progress throughout your online diver course and will review your dive academics with you on arrival and then straight off to the swimming pool where the real fun begins. Here you will master all the scuba dive skills necessary to complete your four open water dives. Over the next two days join us on our superbly equipped dive boats and enjoy the wonders of the undersea world here in Thailand. Start today on a lifetime of adventure and fun! Simply click the link below and you are a step closer to becoming a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver.
The fun starts here
Features of doing the PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course:
- Convenient online access to knowledge dive development course material for one year.
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual.
- At your own pace complete knowledge assessments. Watch the online diver videos at your own time to ensure your best learning environment.
- Visit or contact us anytime during business hours or email with any questions that you have.
How much do I have to pay and what else do I need/get:
- Payment to PADI is $120 US for eLearning via a secure online payment system.
- Payment to Mermaids Career Development Center 11,000 Thai baht
- REQUIRED MATERIALS FOR CERTIFICATION
- PADI RDP and logbook 1500 Thai baht
- ORPADI ERDP and logbook 2100 Thai baht
- FREE paper version of the Open Water manual supplied on your arrival.
These are fully inclusive charges. There are NO additional charges for in-water training and equipment rental.